Tuesday, February 10, 2015

So....
What's This Extreme About???




Guess what arrived today?? 

If you guessed the 21 Day Fix Extreme then you are right! I must tell you I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. Wait!!! Is that even possible? For the last three weeks I've been doing the 21 Day Fix and tomorrow I start the extreme. I have to be honest I haven't been perfect while doing the 21 DF. I may have skipped some workouts and had a piece of cake or two. BUT I have lost pounds and inches and that motivates me to give it my ALL for the next three weeks. After pictures for the 21 DF and before pics for the Extreme will be taken first thing in the morning. I wanted to share with you about the Extreme in a video so watch below. If you are interested in getting started with the 21 DF or Extreme shoot me a message on Facebook. I still have two spots available. If you are ready to do something for you and tired of giving up then let's DO this! We are better together!!

21 DAYS + Support + Accountability = Success








No comments:

Post a Comment