Thursday, November 12, 2015

FREE 7 Day Clean Eating Support Group



My favorite time of year is finally here!! I love Thanksgiving because it's a time to reflect on what you are thankful for. I'm thankful for the ones who have followed me on my journey. As a way to show my appreciation my fellow coach Anna and I are hosting a FREE clean eating challenge group. I get alot of questions about clean eating and how to get started. So we wanted to start this group as a way to provide support and to talk about the basics of clean eating.

This is truly where I seen my nutrition change and over time how I lost those pesky pounds that I never thought would come off. Through Beachbody workouts and clean eating I transitioned from being unhealthy to choosing to live a fit, healthy life!

I think back now to how it was when I got started. I had no clue what clean eating was and thought that it would be impossible. It was a struggle to let those white starchy carbs go!  You know the ones that stick to your rump just when you look at them! ; ) Finding recipes that the hubby liked was even harder. BUT we are both learning to try new foods and recipes. It did take a little time to figure it out because it was something new for me but I was determined to have my body change. I wanted that more than anything!

I highly recommend this book! It's a great resource if you're just getting started.


Now to help make this process easier for you we'll provide: a meal plan, grocery list, support, daily check ins, and motivation!!

I do have a few requirements simply because I want you to succeed in this group and so I can help you along the way.

*I must be your free Beachbody coach if I'm not already. I do this because I want to support you and by doing so I'll send recipes, motivation and tips to keep you on track. Click here to sign up so I can be your free coach:   https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=223563
*You must join the closed group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/whitney.broadwell
*Check in once a day and let us know how you're doing.
*And invite a few friends to join you!! Why not let them in on this lifestyle change?!?


So are you READY??? We start Monday November 16th so reserve your spot today!!

To join email me at whitneybroadwell@gmail.com or message me on Facebook and I'll get you in our free group!  :)


Anna's Transformation
                                                                                          My Transformation 

No comments:

Post a Comment